Thursday, December 31, 2015

#MTBoS 12 Days Yule Blog Challenge

I probably should've started sooner, but alas, I did not. I had seen the #mtbos12days on Twitter, but I wasn't for sure. Thanks to help from @MrsDavisAlg2, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Anyways, here is the original link. #MTBoS12days Yule Blog Challenge

  • “My Holiday favorites” (you choose)
  1. treats & recipes to share
  2. inexpensive gifts to give
  3. holiday memories
  • a success story from this semester
  • How I relax and rejuvenate over the break
  • a book I’ve read… a book I’m reading… a book I want to read…
  • Reflection on last semester… What will I start, stop and continue in the new semester?
  • a tried and true task/strategy – I can always count on
  • a Moment / a-ha that challenged me as a teacher & how I handled it
  • 1 thing i want to improve next semester
  • classroom wishlist
  • looking forward to in 2016… 
  • New Year Resolutions – Personal and/or professional
  • Something that makes me proud to be a – Laker, trojan, Knight, Wildcat, Eagle… etc.
Let's do this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...