Thursday, May 9, 2019

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I just wanted to take a moment to reflect. Here are some of the "warm fuzzies" that I got this week. Furthermore, I took advantage of the free sandwiches at Arby's and Chick-Fil-A as well as free tea at McAlister's.
Handwritten note from a student (the AVID job is part of the "big announcement" below

A parent of a student hand knitted this scarf that looks like a pencil. I laid it across my desk so you 

This almost, legit...made me cry. I haven't cried since my wedding day. 

My wife made me a cup with our school logo and my name. 



Also, here are some Teacher Appreciation Notes. I got the idea from Sarah Carter, so I thought I would share. I had the kids write their own thank you notes from teachers. I was lucky to get a few myself! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...