Thursday, May 9, 2019

Big Announcement!!

This will be a very short post. Last July, I took a temporary (interim) position at the high school in the town where I live. I really wanted the opportunity to be able to be hired permanently. The teacher who I was filling in for this year resigned, therefore creating an opening. I applied for the opening, interviewed, and on Tuesday, my principal officially offered me the job! I am ecstatic! Also, I am going to be teaching AVID 9 (an elective with our AVID program), and I am so pumped! So, now I can relax and enjoy the school year without the fear that I am going to be unemployed. Less than 4 weeks left. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...