Saturday, September 22, 2018

QR Code Review, My Spur of the Moment Idea

I was getting ready for work yesterday morning, and I was thinking about a few things, especially how I was going to grade Algebra 2 notebooks while the kids were working on their review assignment and without them fully relying on my assistance. Then it hit me. I needed something that was essentially self-checking. So, I decided that we could take pictures of the answers and problems and have the kids access them through QR codes.

I went into my coworker's room, who is our PLC leader and one of three of us Algebra 2 CP teachers. She loved the idea. Then we went out into the hall, and we saw our other Algebra 2 CP teacher, and we called him over as told him that we were going to make QR codes so that the kids could check their work, and he liked that idea as well.

I struggled with making them and was about to scrap the idea because it was short notice after all. Then my coworker said she knew how to make the QR codes on Google Docs, and she had it done in just a few minutes. She had an Add-On called Koodid Barcodes. Then she took the pictures of the problems I sent her and saved it to our shared Google Drive, so the kids were able to access it.

Here is the example. See if it works! I should've taken pictures of students working, but I got too sidetracked with that, notebook checks for Algebra 2, as well as projects in my Geometry classes.


3 comments:

  1. 3D Iron Titanium Mesh - Titanium Arts
    In addition to steel, these are a great base for making custom titanium easy flux 125 amp welder jewelry grade 5 titanium or decorative titanium uses jewelry. With these materials, citizen titanium watch you can get your hands on a titanium frame glasses wide range

    ReplyDelete
  2. Determining the best SMM panel can be subjective and depends on your specific needs and preferences. Different SMM panels offer various features and services, and what's best for one user might not be ideal for another. However, here are some well-known and reputable SMM panels that are often considered among the best in the industry:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...