Friday, July 20, 2018

Returning to High School

It's been a whirlwind of a few days for sure! It's been a while since I've blogged, and I hope to do more blogging this year!

Anyways, I have a big announcement! I am returning to teach high school next week! I applied for and accepted a position at the high school in my town!! I am so excited! The school is three minutes from my house, so that will be nice! The school also has a really good reputation, so I am excited to be on a staff of great math teachers!

The specific classes are to be determined, but it seems I will be teaching geometry (and maybe a couple of other classes)!

I have enjoyed my time teaching middle school, but this was simply an opportunity I couldn't pass up!

Pics of my new classroom will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...