Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Function Task Projects

Disclaimer: I received this idea from another teacher in my district.

I got this idea from another teacher in my district, and when I came across the activity, I thought it would be perfect for my 8th grade Honors Algebra I kids.

We did a task in class relating to functions, and then, I had students create their own tasks. I want to share a few of them with you. I assigned this as homework and had the students turn in their tasks the next week. I didn't use a set rubric for this project. I just asked that they create the task and leave a blank copy. Then students had to work out and create the answer key for their task. I hope to use some of these in my classes next year! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!


          

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...