Sunday, April 30, 2017

Looking for a Place to Organize All of Those Teaching Ideas You Found on Twitter? Try Google Keep Today!

I knew that I wanted to try to organize all of the great ideas that I have found on Twitter over the years. I have tried Google Keep before on my school account, but I thought it was time to go over it on my own account. So, I took screenshots of all of the tweets that I had liked/favorited/etc and organized them into separate categories. It's still a work in progress, but it was a nice way to spend an early Saturday morning after you have woken up and can't go back to sleep.

I decided to share this idea on Twitter, not really thinking that anyone would care. I was wrong, indeed. 


Here is what part of my Google Keep looks like. As I said, it's a work in progress. 






What I would suggest doing is taking screenshots and then making your categories. Google Keep makes it easy because you can create many categories as well as drag images directly from your laptop into the box. Then you can click on your categories and edit within those. If you have any questions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...