Tuesday, March 28, 2017

TED-Ed Riddles

We were starting class in my Honors Algebra 2 class one day last week, and one of my students asked me if we could do a TED-Ed riddle. The video for what I had planned previously wasn't working, so I was willing to give it a try. I was hesitant at first, but I am really glad that we did!

We watched this video and discussed it as a whole class. I was happy with the level of engagement that the students exhibited as well as with their abilities to reason through the riddle and not being afraid to take risks.

Here are a couple of photos that I took, highlighting the riddle itself as well as a couple of student representations of the riddle.








2 comments:

  1. Could you share a link to the riddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for the delay in response. Here it is! I thought I had attached it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADR7dUoVh_c&t=4s

      Delete

Edulastic Extravaganza Contest!

Hello All, As you may or may not know, I am a member of the Edulastic Innovator Team. Edulastic is featuring a Edulastic Extravaganza Cont...